New Post in Born-Digital Access Series: When It Comes to Born-Digital, How Well Do We Know Our Users?

Wendy Hagenmaier

Jan 26, 2016, 11:01:50 AM1/26/16
to digital-...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!

On behalf of the SAA Electronic Records Section blog editorial team and the Born-Digital Access Research Team, I’d like to invite you to check out the latest post in the bloggERS Series on Born-Digital Access:

When It Comes to Born-Digital, How Well Do We Know Our Users?, a post from the Understanding Users for Access Hackfest Team

The goal of the proposal presented in this post is to spark the next wave of research and development on born-digital access. We hope readers will engage with the proposal and perhaps even decide to become involved in transforming the ideas it present into reality via grant proposals, collaborative efforts, and discussions.

Thanks in advance for commenting on our proposal for a Community-Wide Needs Assessment of Users of Born-Digital Archives, and let me know if you're interesting in helping to make any piece of the proposal a reality.

Wendy

Wendy Hagenmaier
Digital Collections Archivist, Georgia Tech
SAA Electronic Records Section Steering Committee