PERICLES Newsletter - January 2016

1 view

Ligios, Linda

Jan 28, 2016, 2:20:57 PM1/28/16
to digital-...@googlegroups.com

*Apologies for cross posting*

Please find our January edition of the PERICLES FP7 newsletter. In this issue you will find an update on upcoming deliverables, recent publications and an introduction to the Community of Practice on ‘Re-use of science data’ among other updates. You will also find out more about the tool with aggregated downloads over 20,000, which is helping PERICLES on the study of semantic drift on scalable data collections: http://eepurl.com/bNCM3b

PERICLES is a four-year Project (2013-2017) funded by the European Union which aims to address the challenge of ensuring that digital content remains accessible in an environment that is subject to continual change. For more information please visit our website, http://pericles-project.eu or follow us on twitter on @PericlesFP7

Best wishes,

Linda Ligios

EU Communications Coordinator, PERICLES

King’s College London