RE: [XNAT Discussion] Re: Questions about Anonymization

Archie, Kevin

Jun 18, 2012, 12:50:03 PM6/18/12
to xnat_di...@googlegroups.com, dicombrow...@googlegroups.com

Hi, David,

I haven’t made any recent changes to the DicomBrowser internals, though I am hoping to make some improvements in the next few months (mostly to support sequences) and could address performance issues along the way. Any details you can provide would be helpful: what version of DicomBrowser you’re using, your OS and version, and where the files you’re loading are: on a local drive, removable media, NFS mount, etc.

Thanks!

-          Kevin

Jun 18, 2012, 1:39:27 PM6/18/12
to dicombrow...@googlegroups.com, xnat_di...@googlegroups.com
Generally running 64 bit Windows 7 or Ubuntu 10.04 64bit---  I think the issue may be related to me trying to load too many sessions at once---  and it's usually from SAMBA/Windows shares..

I'll keep track of the specifics going forward...