Location of sources

Simon Doran

Nov 17, 2015, 4:22:07 AM11/17/15
to DicomBrowser users
Hi Kevin,

  I am working through some of the code and can't seem to find the source for the class org.nrg.dcm.DirectoryRecord. Can you tell me what repository it is in.

  Thanks,

Simon

Kevin Archie

Nov 17, 2015, 6:47:38 AM11/17/15
to dicombrow...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Simon,

 - Kevin

Simon Doran

Nov 18, 2015, 4:24:40 AM11/18/15
to DicomBrowser users
Thanks, Kevin.

BTW, on another front, is there a "released" version of DicomBrowser later than 1.5.2? I am currently running that, but the jar on the nrg site will soon no longer be supported on Mac, because after OSX 10.11 El Capitan, Apple will no longer allow Java 6 to run.

Best wishes,

Simon

Kevin Archie

Nov 20, 2015, 1:29:06 PM11/20/15
to dicombrow...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Simon,

Unfortunately, no. The main obstacle has been the Windows build, in that I didn’t want to declare a new release for everything other than the most popular platform, and building for Windows is annoyingly difficult (though Mac OS is catching up). I generally consider the 1.7 beta builds to be uniformly better than the 1.5 released.

  - Kevin