Error: n objects could not be exported

Simon Doran

May 3, 2012, 11:06:13 AM5/3/12
to dicombrow...@googlegroups.com
Kevin,

  I have been uploading quite large batches of data just recently. Typically, I do it a patient at a time and each patient has 3-5 imaging sessions, with a grand total of around 3000 DICOM files.

  Mostly, everything works just fine, but occasionally I get an error like this one:

Error: 3 objects could not be exported
2 objects(s): SocketTimeoutExceptions: connect timed out1 objects(s): IllegalStateException: status not set

  Any idea what this signifies?

  Looking at what finally ends up in XNAT, I haven't seen any obvious files missing.

Simon

Archie, Kevin

May 4, 2012, 1:56:28 PM5/4/12
to <dicombrowser-users@googlegroups.com>
Hi, Simon,

It seems like dcm4che sometimes has trouble closing associations and winds up throwing an exception as a result, even if the transfer was successful, and it's hard to tell from the exception whether it was really a failure (though I haven't dug deeply). That message might be spurious, but I'd verify that the expected number of files actually went through,

- Kevin

The material in this message is private and may contain Protected Healthcare Information (PHI). If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or return mail.