Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 7

Graham Warner

May 26, 2015, 9:20:12 AM5/26/15
to dicombrow...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to write a script that anonymized a directory and overwrites said directory with the anonymized version. My code is:

#!/usr/local/bin/bash

DicomRemap -d fake_anon.das -o /space/jazz/1/users/gwarner/002 /space/jazz/1/users/gwarner/002

The error I'm getting is:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 7
    at org
.nrg.dcm.io.NewRootFileExporter.join(NewRootFileExporter.java:98)
    at org
.nrg.dcm.io.NewRootFileExporter.join(NewRootFileExporter.java:112)
    at org
.nrg.dcm.io.NewRootFileExporter.relativePath(NewRootFileExporter.java:128)
    at org
.nrg.dcm.io.NewRootFileExporter.<init>(NewRootFileExporter.java:63)
    at org
.nrg.dcm.edit.CSVRemapper.apply(CSVRemapper.java:349)
    at org
.nrg.dcm.edit.CSVRemapper.main(CSVRemapper.java:484)

I'm running CentOS and DIcomBrowser-1.5.2. The code is being executed from a .sh file in a bash environment by
./test_browse

fake_anon.das reads:
- (0008,0005)

When I open the /002 in DicomBrowser's GUI I can confirm that (0008,0005) has not been deleted. Can anyone see the problem is here?

Kevin Archie

May 30, 2015, 2:37:52 PM5/30/15
to dicombrow...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Graham,

Have you tried writing to a different directory? I don’t know what’s causing this yet (haven’t taken the time to dig into it) and it would be better if it did the right thing but I doubt I was thinking of in-place modification when I wrote that code.

  - Kevin

Graham Warner

Jun 22, 2015, 2:10:28 PM6/22/15
to dicombrow...@googlegroups.com
Writing to a different directory works, thank you. Is there no way to do in-place modification via the command line interface? I know you can do it using the GUI.