Open Files Error

Jorge Gil Royo

Apr 26, 2012, 7:03:35 AM4/26/12
to DicomBrowser users
Hi all.

I'm trying to modify the code for a login DicomBrowser before
accessing DicomBrowser.

This works fine, but when I open an image jumps me the following
error:

Unable to load file: java.lang.Integer can not be cast to
org.nrg.dcm.DicomAttributeIndex

Does anyone know how to solve it?

Thank you.

Jorge.

Archie, Kevin

Apr 26, 2012, 8:06:01 AM4/26/12
to <dicombrowser-users@googlegroups.com>
Hi, Jorge,

Is anything more than that printed? A stack trace, or any other information about where the message is produced? Where, exactly, does the message appear?

It's a surprising error because DicomAttributeIndex is a class that's used in XNAT for DICOM metadata extraction but not, so far as I can tell, in DicomBrowser.

Thanks,
Kevin
________________________________

The material in this message is private and may contain Protected Healthcare Information (PHI). If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or return mail.

Jorge Gil Royo

Apr 26, 2012, 8:17:35 AM4/26/12
to DicomBrowser users
Hi Kevin!

The only error message is the one I just put in the previous message.
This occurs in FileSetTreeModel.java class within the add method,
exactly in the following line:

fs.add (files.toArray (new File [0]), pn);

Since this line goes directly to the catch structure.

Thanks.

Jorge.

Archie, Kevin

Apr 26, 2012, 9:52:27 AM4/26/12
to <dicombrowser-users@googlegroups.com>
Hi, Jorge,

I really don't understand what's going on. I've grepped through the code and I don't see DicomAttributeIndex anywhere in the DicomBrowser code base or any of its dependencies. Do you have your modified code in a public repo somewhere, or could you send it to me so I can try to reproduce the problem?

- Kevin

Jorge Gil Royo

Apr 26, 2012, 10:35:22 AM4/26/12
to dicombrow...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kevin.

For reasons of size, I only pass you the contents of the src folder.

Thank you very much.

George.

2012/4/26 Archie, Kevin <arc...@mir.wustl.edu>
DicomBrowserLogin.zip

Jorge Gil Royo

Apr 26, 2012, 10:39:50 AM4/26/12
to DicomBrowser users
I put the modified code in DicomBrowser. I've only changed the main
method DicomBrowser.java class. And I replaced this:

public static void main (final String [] args) {
runDicomBrowser (args);
}

runDicomBrowser public static void main (String [] args) {

//Original main method code here

}

On 26 abr, 16:35, Jorge Gil Royo <jorgeg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Kevin.
>
> For reasons of size, I only pass you the contents of the src folder.
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> George.
>
> 2012/4/26 Archie, Kevin <arch...@mir.wustl.edu>
>  DicomBrowserLogin.zip
> 24 KVerDescargar

Jorge Gil Royo

Apr 30, 2012, 6:48:24 AM4/30/12
to DicomBrowser users
It works!

The problem was in the classpath. I realized that if you ran the
project from a Java Project and not from a Dynamic Web Project, the
image files are loaded correctly.

After a few attempts testing several possible solutions, I copied
the .classpath file Java Project replacing the Dynamic Web
Project .classpath file and this became operational.

Thanks for the ideas!

Jorge