Output failed for some objects

Graham Warner

Jul 27, 2015, 3:52:14 PM7/27/15
to DicomBrowser users
I have a Python script that calls DicomBrowser to anonymize DICOMs via the following code:

bash_code = '/space/jazz/1/users/gwarner/DicomBrowser-1.5.2/bin/DicomRemap -d ' + anon_dir + ' -o '+ save_dir + ' ' + dcm_dir

subprocess
.call(bash_code, shell=True)

When this is run it outputs "Output failed for some objects" and lists most (if not all) of the DICOM files underneath. But when I open the DICOMs in the GUI it shows that everything has been anonymized in the way I defined in my .das script. Does anyone have an explanation for this or what that output really means?