DicomRemap on Mac with Sierra OS and Java 8

amy herlihy

May 2, 2017, 8:55:13 AM5/2/17
to DicomBrowser users
Hi All,

I'm struggling to get the DICOMRemap running on a mac with Sierra OS and Java 8.

I've tried:
java -cp DicomBrowser-1.7.0b5-bin-with-dependencies.jar org.nrg.dcm.edit.CSVRemapper -c remap-config-file.xml -x -o TESTOUTPUT/ -v remap.csv TestDATA/
(error message  No DICOM objects found)

and

DicomRemap -c remap-config-file.xml -o TESTOUTPUT -x -v remap.csv TestDATA

(Error message:   Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again)

I need some help understanding how to proceed.

I was able to correctly generate the remap.csv, but either my Java version is too new (the JNI error?)  or there is something in the TestData that is not right? The data in TestDATA was read in by the CSVSummaryBuilder  - but CSVRemapper now doesn't like the data.

Any advice?

Amy