DicomEdit documentation

Archie, Kevin

Jun 1, 2012, 5:27:06 PM6/1/12
to dicombrow...@googlegroups.com, xnat_di...@googlegroups.com

I’ve started pulling together real documentation for DicomEdit, the DICOM metadata modification language used by DicomBrowser, the XNAT upload applet, and increasingly XNAT proper (starting in v. 1.6). This is mostly material previously published in the recent J. Digital Imaging paper about DicomBrowser, with a few additions based on messages in the DicomBrowser group. I’ll be adding detail as I think of it and get around to it.

The new documentation page is here: http://nrg.wustl.edu/software/dicomedit/dicomedit-reference

There are some language extensions (predefined variables and additional built-in functions) used in XNAT that still need to be covered in the XNAT docs.

Please let me know if you see anything missing, incorrect, unclear, or just weird.

-          Kevin

The material in this message is private and may contain Protected Healthcare Information (PHI). If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or return mail.