same id

Hugh Thomas

Dec 3, 2014, 6:52:30 AM12/3/14
to diaspora...@googlegroups.com
Hi when trying to import my contacts from face book I get his error message, what to do?
"A user with diaspora  ###@wk3.org already authorized that Facebook account"

Jason Robinson

Dec 7, 2014, 6:07:42 AM12/7/14
to diaspora...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hugh,

Have you authorized your account already as another user on that pod? Only one account can be connected to one facebook account at a time. You can see your Facebook account authorized accounts from Facebook and disconnect the ones you don't need.

Br,
Jason