Forgotten Password

Vyvr

Aug 21, 2015, 4:42:09 AM8/21/15
to diaspora-discuss
Hi there,

I recently forgot my password to my diaspora* account on diasporasf.org. All my passwords are long (maybe 10 to 30 word phrases) and though I've tried some guessing, I hardly ever repeat a password so I have been unable to get the correct one.

I noticed the "Forgot your password?" link at the bottom, but once I click it and fill out my email address it returns:

500: Internal server error.

Our bad! Sorry about that. :(

And I don't get an email or anything.

I'm not sure if there's anything else I can do. It looks to be a problem with diasporasf.org itself, but if you can think of anything I may have done wrong to get this error, please tell me.

Hoping to get back onto diaspora* soon,

Cheers,

Vyvr