Thematic portal part2

Cacy Rodney

Jan 26, 2016, 12:25:09 PM1/26/16
to diaspora-discuss
Hi,
I'd like to use Diaspora* as a back end for my thematic portal. Since the idea is to keep discussions around a certain theme I'd like to restrict somehow interacting with other pods. I know from FAQ that it is not possible to have fully isolated pod but can I explicitly inform my users that they are going to communicate with another pod and they profile will be exported? Can I also let the user decide if they want they profile to be shared with another pod or cancel the communication and stay with the group of people only on my pod?
Regards