Language filter

Cem Örsel

Sep 27, 2016, 2:23:49 AM9/27/16
to diaspora-discuss
Hello, is a language filter support planned for future (well, it's not on the todo list, so this is a bit of a rhetorical question). Due to my followed tags, my stream gets populated by posts i do not understand, a language attribute could be added to posts (possibly with a pre-set default value unless changed), and my stream could be adjusted so that only posts in languages i speak appear on my feed. Anybody else felt such a need?

senya

Sep 27, 2016, 7:09:40 AM9/27/16
to diaspora...@googlegroups.com
27.09.2016 09:19, Cem Örsel пишет:
> Hello, is a language filter support planned for future (well, it's not on the todo list, so this is a bit of a rhetorical question). Due to my followed tags, my stream gets populated by posts i do not understand, a language attribute could be added to posts (possibly with a pre-set default value unless changed), and my stream could be adjusted so that only posts in languages i speak appear on my feed. Anybody else felt such a need?

see https://github.com/diaspora/diaspora/issues/3513

Cem Örsel

Sep 27, 2016, 10:22:39 AM9/27/16
to diaspora-discuss