diaspora* version 0.6.0.0 released!

ma...@dennis-schubert.de

Aug 26, 2016, 6:53:39 PM8/26/16
to diaspo...@googlegroups.com, diaspora...@googlegroups.com
More information: https://blog.diasporafoundation.org/33-diaspora-version-0-6-0-0-released

(Note: this is an auto-generated mail for those who complained about not
receiving email notifications for releases. Therefore, this mail is unsigned
and does not contain further information.)

Jack Freakazoid

Aug 26, 2016, 7:33:29 PM8/26/16
to diaspora...@googlegroups.com
I haven't complained about not receiving email notification. However thank you.

Enviado desde mi Huawei

Sep 15, 2016, 3:40:30 AM9/15/16
to diaspora-discuss
Hi, I like the project you have made, but I think to make it more attractive to deploy servers, I would like to know is it possible to do the following things.

-set up areas of the page where ads could be shown, and in the set up of the server an option to put publisher id so they can reap the benefits of showing ads on the site to offset the cost of running the server.

-instead of the pod hosting the images and videos, why don't you link up to their google drive or Dropbox and use that as a hosting space.