How long does it take until likes/comments are updated

Sebastian Schmidt

Jan 1, 2014, 4:54:32 PM1/1/14
to diaspora...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I'm running a private pod with currently no other user.
I followed some people I know from an account on another pod. The problem is, I can't see the likes on my pod that I see on the other pod. How long do I have to wait until I'll see all the likes and comments that I see on the other pod?

Happy new year
Sebastian

Jason Robinson

Jan 2, 2014, 1:00:31 AM1/2/14
to diaspora...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sebastian,

If you are talking about previous comments/likes _before_ you started
following the user (so before the post ended up on your pod) - I don't
think the whole comment/like history for the posts are federated.
Diaspora currently does federation in a push mode - so any new content
added to the posts should be federated to your pod. Could be wrong but
I'm quite certain there is no "sync" of content (that would be a nice
addition though imho, to limited extents).

If you are talking about new content then it could be related to the SSL
cert problems you posted a little after this question.

Br,
Jason