Call for API User stories for W3C Social WG

☮ elf Pavlik ☮

Feb 10, 2015, 4:24:54 PM2/10/15
to diaspo...@googlegroups.com, diaspora...@googlegroups.com
Howdy o/

In the W3C Social WG we currently work on gathering User Stories for the
Social API (client to server API) specification (server to server API
coming soon!). We would like to welcome your feedback and especially
submitting stories which Diaspora currently supports. Simple steps to do
that:

1. Visit https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/Social_API/User_stories
2. Read all the stories and collect # links to those which Diaspora supports
3. Write new stories, trying to keep same convention, for other features
which Diaspora supports
4. Publish those new stories online and send link by email to
public-socia...@w3.org with subject: Diaspora API User stories

We will include them on:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/Social_API/User_stories#Existing_Platforms

Please keep in mind the deadline for submitting your stories - 1 week
from now! (Feb 16th, 2015)

Thank you :)
elf Pavlik, W3C Social WG/IG/CG Invited Expert
http://www.w3.org/Social/

signature.asc