Remove account details from tags pages

JR

Nov 12, 2015, 8:59:03 AM11/12/15
to diaspora-discuss
I deleted my Diaspora account a number of months ago, however my account and tags still appear in the respective tabs pages. This is simply not acceptable and I no longer want my personal information to be available anywhere on your website. Could you please contact me directly to advise how to resolve this issue.

Brian O'Donnell

Nov 13, 2015, 7:47:49 AM11/13/15
to diaspora-discuss
You don't list which pod you're signed up with, so who is supposed to contact you?

JR

Nov 13, 2015, 2:23:19 PM11/13/15
to diaspora-discuss
I don't know what a pod is in the first place I'm afraid! Can contact not be made through the account on this group?