iOS Client

Drew Johnson

Jul 2, 2015, 6:02:43 PM7/2/15
to diaspora...@googlegroups.com
I'm having trouble finding a Diaspora* client on iOS.  Can someone please point me to one?

Thanks,

Drew

Faldrian

Jul 2, 2015, 11:46:06 PM7/2/15
to diaspora...@googlegroups.com
Just use the mobile view in your browser on the smartphone. I don't
think there are "apps" out there that aren't some reverse-engineering
mashup of the usual diaspora-frontend-interfaces to provide some "app"
experience. Problem with these Apps: They can stop working any time
there is a change in the diaspora-frontend-interfaces.