Email notifications

Steve Parker

Feb 18, 2014, 12:41:01 PM2/18/14
to diaspora...@googlegroups.com
I've set up a virtual machine with Diaspora as a test box for a social network tool for our team.

I think that I'm using the correct terminology here, please be patient with me if I am not...

We currently use Google+, and team members can post to the shared Community. Everybody in the community gets an email alert when a new topic is started on the Community. This is a key feature as people do check emails regularly, and this way we can ensure that they will not miss a post.

I can't see a way to configure that on Diaspora; we can get email alerts when:
...you are mentioned in a post?
...someone comments on your post?
...you receive a private message?
...someone starts sharing with you?
...someone likes your post?
...someone reshares your post?

Is it possible to do this with an Aspect (and/or a hashtag, possibly)?