LDAP integration

Boris Rybalkin

Feb 6, 2017, 4:00:59 AM2/6/17
to diaspo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Not sure what is right place to ask questions.

Is there a way to configure ldap authentication?

I am working on improving diaspora support in syncloud.org (apps for single board computers) and we would like diaspora to reuse device's ldap account info. Other apps like nextcloud already can do this.

Thank you,
Boris Rybalkin

Robby O'Connor

Feb 7, 2017, 9:37:43 PM2/7/17
to diaspo...@googlegroups.com, Boris Rybalkin
Send the same message again...maybe people will be more likely to answer...it's actually more likely to make them ignore you.
On 02/05/2017 11:21 AM, Boris Rybalkin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Not sure what is right place to ask questions.
>
> Is there a way to configure ldap authentication?
>
> I am working on improving diaspora support in syncloud.org
> <http://syncloud.org> (apps for single board computers) and we would
> like diaspora to reuse device's ldap account info. Other apps like
> nextcloud already can do this.
>
> Thank you,
> Boris Rybalkin
>
> --

signature.asc

Boris Rybalkin

Feb 8, 2017, 2:10:48 AM2/8/17
to Robby O'Connor, diaspo...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I was not sure if there are people just reading dev list.