Google Summer of Code 2014

Aruna Herath

Jan 28, 2014, 8:17:50 AM1/28/14
to diaspo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Google Summer of Code[0] is a program organized by Google where students are provided with a handy stipend for working on open source projects. I don't think Diaspora* ever participated in the program as a mentoring organization. Organizations should submit applications to Google before 14th February[1].

I participated last year as a student and really enjoyed it. This year I am not eligible to participate as a student.

Just thought you people might be interested to participate as a mentoring organization in the program. I think I will be able to provide you with any information about the program if needed.