LoadError

Sean Liu

Mar 9, 2015, 9:38:20 PM3/9/15
to diaspo...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I set up a pod server on Ubuntu server and recently I got an error like this:

Started GET "/users/sign_in" for xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx at 2015-03-09 14:34:08
Processing by SessionsController#new as HTML
Completed 500 Internal Server Error in 18ms

LoadError (cannot load such file --         @@tmp_path = nil unless defined? @@tmp_path
):
  lib/rack/chrome_frame.rb:39:in `call'

Whenever I visit the sign_in page, I got that error, but it disappears after restarting rails app.
I took two hours to diagnose the issue but I didn't find anything related to it. Please let me know if anyone encountered this issue before.

Thanks!

Jonne Haß

Mar 10, 2015, 7:06:58 AM3/10/15
to diaspo...@googlegroups.com
Until you find a way to reproduce it, you just have to restart it I fear. There's nothing in the error message that makes any kind of sense to be honest.

- Jonne