diaspora* version 0.5.5.0 released

Dennis Schubert

Nov 29, 2015, 9:07:38 PM11/29/15
to diaspora...@googlegroups.com, diaspo...@googlegroups.com

Dennis Schubert

Nov 29, 2015, 9:07:47 PM11/29/15
to diaspora...@googlegroups.com, diaspo...@googlegroups.com
iQEcBAEBCAAGBQJWW69nAAoJEOlJwL026k+usPAH/RPih1P4LRgK89lIxyw1vgt2
+LVI2OHI7Ritu68vU1FWBF9k7h/ziEIIspkOhqYKPXZX+5kvYvyNg6Dku/gjPuIN
pViqCiOQxKJtk63H/UzPFLaOhBEDHfzF1SGIKbhCCEAoCknJZagvrbcMh3Qh+DVV
uuPEopQFz9swhjVdOp/UCzYgVfseDT96pTtIufDdCwjiZ+9nuSXLXapo351vkBaS
/8JWG6QpXylBHSM4t5wMmcEzosKBTCRJX7Lptkqqt4KA07FVgZwlE7W6EyQ2g0AQ
RkF4B2dLTzpGfWQQrKzWRp0VPac3efOCLwJSNp4/MjLr/0kVvod1FX4/l5YFf2I=
=RHH/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----