GSoC 15

Sam Radhakrishan

Feb 12, 2015, 5:51:25 AM2/12/15
to diaspo...@googlegroups.com
Hello
I wanted to know if at all diaspora is planning to participate in GSOC as a mentoring organisation.

Pirate Praveen

Feb 12, 2015, 11:44:25 PM2/12/15
to Sam Radhakrishan, diaspo...@googlegroups.com
This would be a great idea to get more contributors. If we have at least one person willing to mentor, we should apply.

Sam Radhakrishan എഴുതി:
> Hello
> I wanted to know if at all diaspora is planning to participate in GSOC as a mentoring organisation.> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "diaspora-dev" group.

Jason Robinson

Feb 13, 2015, 3:24:31 AM2/13/15
to diaspo...@googlegroups.com
Created a thread on Loomio calling for mentors:
https://www.loomio.org/d/uD3Xz5H0/gsoc-2015

Without a mentor it's a moot questions whether we "should" apply. But
thanks for raising the question Sam!

Br,
Jason

Sam Radhakrishan

Feb 20, 2015, 12:15:47 PM2/20/15
to diaspo...@googlegroups.com
So did diaspora apply?

Jason Robinson

Feb 21, 2015, 3:21:04 PM2/21/15
to diaspo...@googlegroups.com
Yes :) https://www.loomio.org/d/uD3Xz5H0/gsoc-2015#comment-518869

Need to do a little more call out work for further participation, but
essentially we are now waiting to see if approved.

Br,
Jason

--
-----