Problems signing up

rumy...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2015, 4:26:44 AM2/6/15
to diaspo...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I noticed while trying to sign up yesterday that quite a number of pods don't show any 'value' in the 'enter value' field, making it impossible to sign up. I finally found a pod where the value did appear, but this glitch may deter a lot of people from signing up. Just thought I'd bring this to your attention.

Jason Robinson

Feb 6, 2015, 6:24:44 AM2/6/15
to diaspo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Can you give an example pod that sign up doesn't work and also which browser/OS you are using and we can check?

Thanks! :)

Br,
Jason