stream generation - general understanding

meist...@googlemail.com

Jan 13, 2015, 2:51:41 AM1/13/15
to diaspo...@googlegroups.com
we are writing some nice small extra script to have a group-like feature.

Therefore we need to know more exactly how the stream of a given user is produced, it comes to following questions.

1. Is there a call inside Diaspora, or anything we can do on the pod server itself which makes a stream update for a given user or does someone in front of a browser have to make a http:request as this user.
With stream update we want to collect all the data from connected people.

2. Is there a way to turn of "Public" post of someone else and only show the "Limited" posts.

3. Are the Message IDs on a Pod itself unique and being updatet, i mean what happens with post very very old of people from other pods?

thx for hints where to look at and answers
jens and crowd