Arabic instructions

John Coker

Mar 3, 2016, 12:31:52 AM3/3/16
to DIALANG Users
Are there any plans to offer instructions in Arabic?

With almost 300 million native speakers, and a great hunger for learning English, this is an area which would really benefit from access to a tool such s DIALANG. I teach at a college in Saudi Arabia, and we have yet to find an assessment tool which meets the needs of the lowest level learner - of which there are many.

I plan to use DIALANG to assess the language levels of my non-native English-speaking teachers, and then encourage them to use it as a tool to measure their own progression towards CEFR C1 - and a concomitant pay rise!

As they move through this exercise, I will pass feedback to you.

Adrian Fish

Mar 9, 2016, 4:54:24 AM3/9/16
to DIALANG Users
Hi John,

No plans at present for Arabic, I'm afraid. We're currently in the middle of trying to get Farsi and Turkish kick started, but no interest from Arabic teams as yet.

Do tell us how you get on with your teachers - I hope it goes well :)

Cheers,
Adrian.