LMS guidance

bee.jenk...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2016, 4:19:19 PM4/29/16
to DIALANG Users
Hello Adrian,

Bee again, sorry to be a pest, but I thought I'd try again to see if you have any guidelines or recommendations for integrating DIALANG into LMS to report student scores?. I'm going to be working with Canvas, but I will take any info I can get on any LMS into which DIALANG has been integrated.

Thank you very much! I know that DIALANG is maintained and updated on a volunteer-basis, so I appreciate you taking time out to respond to questions.

Cheers,
Bee

Adrian Fish

Jul 7, 2016, 5:53:20 AM7/7/16
to DIALANG Users
Hi Bee,

As we discussed off list, Dialang will work with any LTI 1.1 consumer. I've tested it with Sakai and Moodle. We are working on a charging scheme for reporting on student achievement, with the hope of generating a modest revenue stream to suppot the further development of the free system. I'm just about to post a more comprehensive statement on the status of Dialang.

Cheers,
Adrian.