Dialang and iMac

已查看 188 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Philip De Cleen

未读,
2012年12月22日 05:06:152012/12/22
收件人 dialan...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

the test does not seem to run on an iMac. What can I do to do the test on the iMac ?  When opening the download file, I get a screen filled with alfa-numerical signs...

thx upfront for your reactions
Philip

Jimena Díaz Flores

未读,
2012年12月23日 16:29:082012/12/23
收件人 dialan...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

The test does not seem to run on Windows 7. What can I do?? when I open the dowload file, Don´t let me run the file, If you could tell me what to do  I'll appreciate

tnks

Adrian Fish

未读,
2013年2月3日 16:23:432013/2/3
收件人 dialan...@googlegroups.com
You need to repackage the dialang jars and run them from a script. It's do-able, but would be a waste of time now as Lancaster is working on a web based version. All the issues with installers  and Java layouts will go away. That's the plan anyway :)

Cheers,
Adrian.
回复全部
回复作者