Relase of stable web based version

Guillaume Bodet

Sep 26, 2014, 8:59:18 AM9/26/14
to dialan...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm really enthusiastic about seeing a web-based version of the dialang test live and running. At the language centre where I work in France we have to go through a paid and not-so-reliable test.
Any ideas as to when a usable version of the test will be online?

Thanks again for the great work you put in this,

Guillaume

Adrian Fish

Sep 26, 2014, 9:26:47 AM9/26/14
to dialan...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guillaume,

It's online now, at http://dialangweb.lancaster.ac.uk :)

Give it a go!

Cheers,
Adrian.

Anne Chateau

Oct 9, 2014, 5:02:56 AM10/9/14
to dialan...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am a French University language teacher and am in charge of a self-access centre. We have been using Dialang for quite a long time now and were very happy about the release of the web version ...It's indeed much more convenient for students to use a web version.
However, several students have just told me they had problems with the oral comprehension test (in English), apparently the system blocks at question 23 and they can't go on with their test ...
Has anybody had the same type of problems? Can it be solved?

Many Thanks for your reply

Anne