Do you get a average evaluation after completing multiple tests for 1 language?

marius...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2017, 8:52:59 AM1/16/17
to DIALANG Users
I work for a company in The Netherlands who provide language courses for students. We are thinking of using Dialang as a way to test the language level of new students.
After completing the English test for myself i had a question:

After completing English reading i received a score C1. Then i took a test for writing and i received a score B2 (i had 10 of the 30 questions wrong). Is this a average score between reading and writing ore do i get a independent score after each skill?

Thanks in advance.

Marius Gielen

Adrian Fish

Mar 22, 2017, 7:18:22 AM3/22/17
to DIALANG Users
Hi Marius,

You get an independent score - the scores are not averaged out.

Cheers,
Adrian.