Service Unavailable

mg68...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2017, 8:10:03 AM9/9/17
to DIALANG Users
Hello,

the website of the Dialang test ist not available again.

Afea

Sep 10, 2017, 3:28:33 PM9/10/17
to DIALANG Users
Hi!

I got the test started both in Explorer and Chrome, but it interrupts at some point in audio test. In other words, I have a question, but it doesn't play audio. I tried a couple of times with a couple of languages and the interruption occurs in a different point.

Robin Schmalhorst

Sep 11, 2017, 8:15:43 AM9/11/17
to DIALANG Users
I'm working at the language centre of the university Paderborn and we also have problems with the service today. A student started the test and when he wanted to save it we got error 503. We tried on different devices to get to the server and it can't be a problem with our net. Are there any maintenance works at the server? Will it be fixed in the next time?

Best regards, Robin

Jennifer Thorburn

Sep 28, 2017, 7:25:31 AM9/28/17
to Dialan...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

DIALANG is not available right now. We are getting a 503 Service Unavailable notice across all browsers.

Thanks,
Jennifer Thorburn
University of Lausanne