Network error

Antonia de Oñate

Jul 8, 2013, 7:16:40 AM7/8/13
to dialan...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have been using DIALANG for a few days but it doesn't work anymore. I get this message: "A network error has occurred. You may try again by pressing 'Retry'. If you are using a proxy server, press 'Proxy' and check that the settings are correct. If the problem persists you should contact your network administrator or Internet service provider (ISP) for support."

I have already contacted the administrator of my network and they have told me that our proxy is working well. In their opinion, something is going wrong with your server. I am including the error screenshot.

Thanks a lot for your help.

untitled.jpg

Ernesto Román Rojas

Jul 24, 2013, 11:14:51 AM7/24/13
to dialan...@googlegroups.com
I think the software has a problem with the connection, You should try to uninstall software and then install again, Please, don´t use the check box proxy server, just have to choose the button where the software tells you.