Online version problem : Failed to submit

Technocrat

Dec 4, 2014, 3:55:32 PM12/4/14
to dialan...@googlegroups.com
Hello
Has anyone encountered a problem with the online version with the following error: “Failed to submit sa. Reason: error”?
I've used Chrome, Firefox and IE and the problem occurs most of the time.
Twice, I was able to complete a test but then starting another one I would get this problem.
Other times, I would only be able to complete a couple of exercises before getting this error.

Thanks for any help.

Adrian Fish

Dec 7, 2014, 6:14:42 PM12/7/14
to dialan...@googlegroups.com
What kind of connection are you on? It may be an ajax timeout.

Cheers,
Adrian.

Technocrat

Dec 9, 2014, 4:47:26 PM12/9/14
to dialan...@googlegroups.com
I've being trying this at a university network, I believe its a T1
I've also tried this at home which my ISP uses fiber optic.

Adrian Fish

Dec 10, 2014, 4:56:22 AM12/10/14
to dialan...@googlegroups.com
Good connections, then. Do you encounter similar errors anywhere else? Does the vocab size test submit okay?

Technocrat

Dec 10, 2014, 4:18:42 PM12/10/14
to dialan...@googlegroups.com
Up till now, I've skip doing the vocab size test because our students don't fill it out.
It is the self assessment page where I get an error alot of the time, "Failed to submit sa. Reason: error"
Even when the self assessment page produces no errors, I get an error completing the exercises, such as "Failed to submit basket: Reason: error. It happens for dial button and pull down menu exercises.

I did the vocab test a few times today, I don't get an error when I submit it but I always get a score of 0. When I proceed to complete the rest of the test, I get the above error.
Did this in Firefox and Chrome.