DIALANG server upgrade

Adrian Fish

Sep 18, 2014, 5:18:46 PM9/18/14
to dialan...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

DIALANG is now running on more resilient infrastructure. Tests should be more reliable and upgrades shouldn't interrupt service. If you've not tried the web-based version of DIALANG, please do, at http://dialangweb.lancaster.ac.uk.

We've added Mandarin Chinese and Bahasa Indonesian to the list of instructional languages. If you would like to translate DIALANG's instructional texts into your language, please drop me a line or post to this list. It's easy, as we are using the excellent translation tool, Crowdin.

Cheers,
Adrian.