DIALANG cannot connect

Maurice V.

Mar 9, 2013, 7:43:48 AM3/9/13
to dialan...@googlegroups.com
"A network error has occurred. You may try again by pressing 'Retry'. If you are using a proxy server, press 'Proxy' and check that the settings are correct. If the problem persists you should contact your network administrator or Internet service provider (ISP) for support."

this is what i get when i try to connect to DIALANG.
i am connecting from Nederlands and i downloaded the suggested older version of java.

DIALANG ask me also the proxy,proxy password,address and port but i do not know what these are and where to find them myself.

can somebody give me an help i need to do the test.

groeten

Mauro

Johnny Grinter

Apr 4, 2013, 7:06:38 PM4/4/13