I can't use it anymore

Gilles Delmote

May 23, 2016, 8:50:39 AM5/23/16
to DIALANG Users
Hi everybody,
I used to advise Dialang to my colleagues (I'm MFL adviser at primary school in France). I've been trying to open it since two months but it doesn't work anymore. I have Window 10 on my computer. Does someone know the reason?
All the best
Gilles

Adrian Fish

Jul 7, 2016, 5:49:34 AM7/7/16
to DIALANG Users
Hi Gilles,

Try the web version at https://dialangweb.lancaster.ac.uk. There may have been changes in local IT policy at your school resulting in the breakage of the DIALANG installation. The PC version is just really old, now. The focus is on making the fully web based version a valid replacement.

Cheers,
Adrian.