Fwd: Buddha Relic Tour info for Houston/Galveston/Austin

Janet Gmail

Dec 1, 2015, 10:15:42 PM12/1/15
to Dharmataaustin, dharmataaust...@googlegroups.com

Dearest ATX Sangha,

Greetings & Gratitude to all over the Thanksgiving Day Holiday!
Forwarding updated info regarding the Buddha's Relic Tour in Laredo. The dates and venue have changed. Please share with the rest of the Sangha.

Tatiana, from the Laredo Sangha, welcomes all and actually is looking for discounted hotel rooms for those traveling to the border.
Joanna and I plan to go Friday and Saturday.
Hope to see you, our wonderful new friends, at the love and kindness tour!
Love and blessings,
DebraJo

Begin forwarded message:

From: Tatiana Friar <tfr...@gmail.com>
Date: November 25, 2015, 10:27:20 AM CST
To: Debrajo <houb...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Buddha Relic Tour info for Houston/Galveston/Austin

DebraJo! I am so very excited that the relics of these great masters brought us together. My apologies for the confusion, below are the accurate times and, attached, a poster with all the information suitable to in size to share on Facebook and other social media outlets.
Here is also a part of the press release announcing that all relics will no longer be able to be seen in the US ever again.

After 15 years of touring adn 866 events hosting the relics of these great masters, the Maitreya Tour sates the following:

We are delighted to announce that the Maitreya Projects India are moving forward. Lama Zopa Rinpoche has advised that all touring collections of Relics should be placed on permanent display at the Maitreya Projects in in Bodhgaya and Kushinagar, India. Therefore, Maitreya Loving Kindness Tour Relic events will finish at the end of 2015. Rinpoche feels it is very important that the Relics are at the sites for pilgrims to pay respect to while the statues are built.

LAREDO TOUR INFO:
Location:
The Laredo Center for the Arts, 500 San Agustin, Laredo, TX 78041 Phone:956-725-1715
Times:
Thursday, Dec 3rd,6p-8pm
Friday, Dec 4th, 11a-6pm
Sat, Dec 5th, 11a- 6pm
Sun, Dec 6th, 11a -5p -- With the blessing of gentle creatures from 4p-5p
More info:

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 9:29 AM, Debrajo <houb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings Tatiana!
Ever blessed that we have connected! This is DebraJo from Galveston. Please send info regarding Buddhas Relic Tour. I will pass on to the other sanghas.
Love, Light and Gratitude,
DebraJo Shell
713.299.4880

--