Uploads fail?

Dan Bolser

Jun 12, 2010, 2:03:12 PM6/12/10
to Desktop Flickr Organizer
Hi, I set up the app to work with my account as described, and I can
download sets / images fine.

However, upload fails :(

any clue?

also, creating a new set causes a crash:

(Main:6914): Gtk-CRITICAL **: _gtk_file_chooser_get_file_system:
assertion `GTK_IS_FILE_CHOOSER (chooser)' failed

(Main:6914): Gtk-CRITICAL **: _gtk_file_chooser_get_paths: assertion
`GTK_IS_FILE_CHOOSER (chooser)' failed
Exception in Gtk# callback delegate
Note: Applications can use GLib.ExceptionManager.UnhandledException
to handle the exception.
Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteSyntaxException: near "/": syntax error
at Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand.GetNextStatement (IntPtr
pzStart, System.IntPtr& pzTail, System.IntPtr& pStmt) [0x00000]
at Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand.ExecuteReader
(CommandBehavior behavior, Boolean want_results, System.Int32&
rows_affected) [0x00000]
at Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery ()
[0x00000]
at PersistentInformation.RunNonQuery (System.String query)
[0x00000]
at PersistentInformation.InsertAlbum (.Album a) [0x00000]
at PersistentInformation.SaveAlbum (.Album a) [0x00000]
at AlbumEditorUI.OnSaveButtonClicked (System.Object o,
System.EventArgs args) [0x00000]
at GLib.Signal.voidObjectCallback (IntPtr handle, IntPtr data)
[0x00000]
at GLib.ExceptionManager.RaiseUnhandledException(System.Exception
e, Boolean is_terminal)
at GLib.Signal.voidObjectCallback(IntPtr handle, IntPtr data)
at GLib.Signal.voidObjectCallback(IntPtr , IntPtr )
at Gtk.Application.gtk_main()
at Gtk.Application.gtk_main()
at Gtk.Application.Run()
at DeskFlickrUI.CreateGUI()