Austin Puppet Users Group - #Puppethack event & last meet up of the year

Byron Miller

Nov 26, 2014, 9:31:51 AM11/26/14
to dev...@googlegroups.com

@ATXPUG has gotten off to a great start this year and I would like to invite everyone to join us for our last two meet ups of the year!

December 4th 2014 - ATXPUG will be doing an on-site collaborative effort with the #puppethack online hackday at HomeAway. There will be food, lunch, coffee and lots of puppet users on site to collaborate & pair with.  Join us to hang out, talk puppet, hack on code or just learn what puppet can do.  Everyone is welcome, just please register so we have a count for ordering lunch and happy hour. Everyone in attendance gets a free hardbound copy of the Phoenix Project and we have other prizes to raffle/give away! - Fast wifi, hot coffee and a great workspace to hack away at.

http://www.meetup.com/Austin-Puppet-User-Group/events/218638473/

Holiday Meet up: - Lean Coffee style - As always, our normal meet ups are on the 2nd Tuesday of each month and we try and have food & drinks on-site and hope you join us! This one will be lean coffee style so we can break up into working groups, discuss a large array of topics and get people involved with a great way to share & learn!

http://www.meetup.com/Austin-Puppet-User-Group/events/216325512/

As always, we're looking for sponsors, speakers and topics, just get in touch!  We can even arrange special ad-hoc events if there is an opportunity that people are in town or near Austin and we can get it on the calendar.

Thanks all and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

http://atxpug.org