Announcing DevOpsDays Austin 2016 - now with hackathon!

Ernest Mueller

Feb 18, 2016, 8:55:19 PM2/18/16
to dev...@googlegroups.com

DevOpsDays Austin 2016

May 2-3, 2016 at Texas Memorial Stadium

DevOpsDays Austin is in its fifth year! Each year has been bigger
than the last - more DevOps luminaries, great talks, fun, attendees,
and general awesomeness. And this year is no exception. In fact, the
event is moving to the ultimate "everything's bigger in Texas" venue,
the Darrell K. Royal - Texas Memorial Stadium on the University of
Texas campus. We're adding a third content track and a hackathon to
make sure there's an intense amount of things for the developers of
DevOps to do! And so that DevOpsDays isn't just a one-time-a-year
event, we are inviting all the local technical user groups and giving
them space to present something uniquely from their area or just
connect with more people.

At DevOpsDays, the mornings are for keynotes and presentations,
panels, and lightning talks from experienced DevOps practitioners
from here in Austin as well as leading minds from around the world.
Then the afternoons are run as openspaces, where we talk about what
YOU want to talk about! And in the evenings, you can bet there will
be some great fun events.

For more information, please visit
<http://www.devopsdaysaustin.com/>http://www.devopsdaysaustin.com/ -
that will have all the information for proposing talks, volunteering,
participating in the hackathon, plugging in your user group, becoming
a sponsor, and more.

Please consider having your company
<http://www.devopsdaysaustin.com/#sponsors>sponsor DevOpsDays Austin.
Sponsorships get you great exposure and help us provide all the food,
drink, giveaways, shirts, and fun events we can to the attendees and
speakers of the DevOps world. You get some free tickets and a booth
to interact with the conference goers. And this year, sponsors can
even get luxury box suites, or the ultimate branding opportunity,
their name up on the stadium's "Godzillatron!"

Speaker proposals are now open!
Ticket sales are now open!
Come to Austin and find out why DevOpsDays can change your life.
Hit the organizers at organizers-...@devopsdays.org with questions.

Thanks,
Ernest Mueller