Devopsdays Melbourne - July 16th and 17th 2015 - Registration, Proposals and Sponsorship now open

Matthew Jones

Apr 1, 2015, 8:31:30 PM4/1/15
to dev...@googlegroups.com
Devopsdays will be heading down under again and this year we are returning to Melbourne.
Come to Melbourne for the conference and stay for the coffee. Or even soak up the atmosphere at an Australian Rules football game.

Early bird is currently on sale.

This year, we are anonymising the submission process after trialling at the Brisbane event in 2014.

What's new? We have included add-on packages.

On behalf of the Devopsdays Melbourne team, we hope to see you there!