DevOpsDays Berlin 2015 Call for Proposals

Ingmar Krusch

Jul 19, 2015, 2:37:10 PM7/19/15
to dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi there

We're happy to tell you that the DevOpsDays Berlin 2015 Call for Proposals is now open.

We're looking for input on various topics, some of them leaving us scratching our heads, some of them we're really curious about.

- Diversity: Productive teams benefit from a diverse lineup. What are your success stories? Who is responsible for making this a success?
- Women in Tech: What do we need to make women feel welcome in our teams?
- Certified DevOps: We're not sure if this is a good or a bad thing.
- How much management do you need? Or is this a place for leaders? And how do you lead change?
- And of course technical topics and the classic DevOps questions.

For more ideas for a proposal, please visit http://www.devopsdays.org/events/2015-berlin/propose/

The Call for Proposals is open until August 15th 2015, we'll announce the selected proposals on September 1st 2015.

How to enter? Send an email to proposals-...@devopsdays.org with the following information:
- Proposal working title (you can change that later)
- Type of proposal (30 min. talk, 5 min. ignite)
- Description and abstract

If you know anyone who would like to propose a talk, please pass this message along.
We woud be very happy to hear from you.

The DevOpsDays Berlin organizers.