Uses of OAuth in education applications

Alex Bilbie

Apr 30, 2013, 6:17:14 AM4/30/13
to develope...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Please forgive me if you receive this email several times as I've sent it to a number of HEI developer mailing lists.

I'm working on a JISC project which is looking at the use of OAuth in higher education. I'd really like to speak to any developers who have built interesting applications for their institutions which talk to 3rd party APIs (such as those of Facebook, Twitter, etc) over OAuth or have built home brew APIs which are secured with OAuth. Or perhaps you've come up with another use of OAuth?

If you think you could help me out please could you send me a quick email saying hi and I'll get back to you.

Many thanks,

Alex

--

Alex Bilbie