We are hiring at the British Library Labs

Mahendra Mahey

Apr 30, 2013, 1:13:36 PM4/30/13
to develope...@googlegroups.com, mahendr...@bl.uk
Hi all

I hope you are well, as many of you might now by now, I left the DevCSI project a month and a half ago and moved onto a new position at the British Library in London as manager of British Library Labs, a project which is getting researchers and developers to engage with British Library digital collections and data.

As part of my new job, I am recruiting a Technical Lead position.

It's a really exciting, practical and creative position and a real chance to build some powerful interfaces, tools and services  to some of the enormous range of digital content / data the British Library has.

I can really imagine some of you fitting the brief pretty well.

The closing date for applications is 22 May 2013 and it's an 18 month position in the first instance.

If you are interested, please email me on mahendr...@bl.uk or phone me on 020 74212 7324 or 07581 069575 for an informal chat about the position.

Cheers

Mahendra Mahey
British Library Labs Project Manager

Feel free to pass this message onto other lists or individuals you know might fit the bill.