JD Edwards-- Business Analyst at MO

Patrick Smith

Apr 18, 2013, 11:10:43 AM4/18/13
to p...@leaditgroup.com
Hello Partners,
Hope you are doing great.
I have the below position and looking for a best-fit candidates.
If you have a candidate, please let me know via email: p...@leaditgroup.com or phone: 217-321-1964

Job Title: JD Edwards Business Analyst.
Location:  St. Louis, MO
Project duration: 6 months

I have attached below a detailed job description for your review.

Job Description:
*** How many years of IT experience do you have?

*** How much experience in years do you have with JDE?

*** How much experience in years do you have as a JDE Business Analyst?

*** How much experience in years do you have with JDE Inventory?

*** How much experience in years do you have with JDE Distribution?

*** How much experience in years do you have with JDE Sales Order Management?

*** How much experience in years do you have with JDE Shop Floor Control?

*** What is your current hourly rate?

*** Where do you currently reside (city, state)?

*** Are you able to work in St. Louis, MO?

*** What is your availability to start a new project?

----
Regards,
PatricK “PAT)“ SmitH
 p...@leaditgroup.com
Lead IT Corp. - Springfield, IL
1999 Wabash Avenue,
Suite 210,
Springfield, IL 62704
Desk: 217-321-1964
Board: 217-909-2384 X 101
Fax: 801.705.2524
http://www.leaditgroup.com | Check us out on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lead-I-T-Corporation/121013161326563

--

 ----

Regards,
Patrick PAT)“ Smith

 pat@leaditgroup.com
Lead IT Corp. - Springfield, IL

1999 Wabash Avenue,

Suite 210,

Springfield, IL 62704
Desk: 217-321-1964

Board: 217-909-2384 X 101

Fax: 801.705.2524

http://www.leaditgroup.com |

Giuseppe Sollazzo

Apr 18, 2013, 11:13:18 AM4/18/13
to develope...@googlegroups.com
Are we getting spammed by recruiters on here too?

Giuseppe Sollazzo
- http://www.puntofisso.net
- http://twitter.com/puntofisso

My newsletter is available at: http://tinyletter.com/puntofisso