Best fish & chips too hot for CH

goatgolfer

Mar 27, 2012, 3:14:32 PM3/27/12
to Detroit Chow
The moderator eliminated the whole 90+ posts on best fish & chips in
Detroit after Gan and I ganged up on a shill for the Townsend Bistro
(one post, overly initmate and lots of exlamation points!!!!) (removed
our posts first) and then someone must have joined in and poof... no
more scotty simpsons arguments. Amazing!

janelle

Mar 27, 2012, 11:21:17 PM3/27/12
to Detroit Chow
I'm having Yelp flashbacks.

boagman

Mar 27, 2012, 11:46:43 PM3/27/12
to Detroit Chow
Wow...I mean, wo-stinking-ow! That thread was *years* in the making!
Talk about throwing the baby out with the bathwater...

Firestalker

Jun 17, 2013, 8:40:42 PM6/17/13
to detro...@googlegroups.com
Just found the board, I am the original poster on the fish and chips thread, here is a link to it that still works: