1/31 Root Wild Game Dinner

MarkCron

Jan 5, 2013, 2:12:43 PM1/5/13
to detro...@googlegroups.com
Please reply here if you would like to join me for the Wild Game dinner at the Root in White Lake.
Here is the menu
http://www.therootrestaurant.com/feast.pdf
IllI'll make make a reservation based on replies .
I think goatgolfer is in with a +1.

I known the price is high, but hope to see some of you at the end of the month.

MarkCron

Jan 5, 2013, 2:21:58 PM1/5/13
to detro...@googlegroups.com
Just wanted to add, as I just asked, the $60 does not include tax or tip

Dermott Carr

Jan 7, 2013, 11:49:56 AM1/7/13
to detro...@googlegroups.com
As it is a wee bit pricey, a bit out of the way and on a 'school' night, I'm going to pass on this one. But thanks anyway; it looks really good! Enjoy

goatgolfer

Jan 14, 2013, 3:26:34 PM1/14/13
to detro...@googlegroups.com
Mark: Confirming GG is + 1. I am going to call for a 2 person booking on Wed. Is there a group name or your name as the focal point. My personal email is phcfts_at_aol.youknow. for direct comms. Paul