sometime later this year/ Ft Wayne Burmese?

Michigan Mishuganer

Mar 1, 2012, 4:11:57 PM3/1/12
to Detroit Chow
Anyone interested? maybe in late April or after?

Doug Ranz

Mar 1, 2012, 5:56:46 PM3/1/12
to detro...@googlegroups.com

Fort Wayne, as-in Indiana???  Or, Fort Wayne ... down along the river?

-doug

> Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 13:11:57 -0800
> Subject: [detroitchow] sometime later this year/ Ft Wayne Burmese?
> From: ehg...@gmail.com
> To: detro...@googlegroups.com

> Anyone interested? maybe in late April or after?

Michigan Mishuganer

Mar 2, 2012, 10:30:18 AM3/2/12
to Detroit Chow
Indiana , a 2.5 hr drive from Ann Arbor.

On Mar 1, 5:56 pm, Doug Ranz <rain...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Fort Wayne, as-in Indiana???  Or, Fort Wayne ... down along the river?
>
> -doug
>
> > Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 13:11:57 -0800
> > Subject: [detroitchow] sometime later this year/ Ft Wayne Burmese?
> > From: ehg....@gmail.com

Christina Nygren Lazic

Mar 2, 2012, 2:25:09 PM3/2/12
to detro...@googlegroups.com
If someone else wants to drive, I'll go and chip in for gas. Why not?

Christina

Michigan Mishuganer

Mar 7, 2012, 4:59:39 PM3/7/12
to Detroit Chow
That's great, I have room for a few passengers - right now things are
really hectic but I should be able to plan something soon!

On Mar 2, 2:25 pm, Christina Nygren Lazic <cnla...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If someone else wants to drive, I'll go and chip in for gas. Why not?
>
> Christina

gsu911

Mar 25, 2012, 2:41:17 AM3/25/12
to Detroit Chow
just saying, the trip down won't be bad...a trip back with a car full
of chowhounders full of burmese food - that sounds terrible